Crystal palace park (London)


Recently I have visited Crystal palace park in south east London and fortunately it's a great park not just to go for a walk but you can also see some interesting things there, so I am bringing to your attention the parts I like most 






























The Crystal Palace transmitting station is a broadcasting and telecommunications site






















View of Crystal palace station













                                                         





Another shot's of train station




























View from platform

































After leaving the train station I turned right, walked pass the football stadium and went to see Dinosaurs

















       


       First thing you see on the entrance apart from beautiful view is head of dinosaur



That cute little thing decided to hide in shade


    
And here we go..




Another creature


Long neck beast


Some flying species


Next thing i walked past is beautiful pond


A chilling ape 


Stunning Mergaloceros


 Could not understand what is that creature doing there


Thorough my relaxing journey I found a beautiful place to relax


It was so peaceful and quiet

                                 
 I saw some bloke he probably standing there for ages and also guess who's looking after crystal palace park ?

                                                       
Oh yeah Sphinx a mythical creature with a lion's body and a human head



 To end my journey I decided to take a picture of the view I recently saw on a bus when going home there's a road just minutes away from bus station. The place reminds me of mini San Francisco Just wondering how amazing it would be to live down there and enjoy these amazing views every day. But as much as I heard the area is not very friendly. 


   These are not all the things you can see while visiting Crystal palace I was surprised and excited to visit this part of London. So if you never been there I would advise you pop in when you'll have some free time. Next week I am going to visit another park or place in London and if not lazy going make you another post.















Comments

Popular Posts